Dial test indicators ,with both sensitive and shock-resistant.
- reading up to 1 mm measuuring range
- measuring range 0.8 mm
- bezel 32 mm
- dial reading 0-40-0
- automatic change of the direction of measurement
- indication clockwish in all types
- precise components,running in ruby bearings,warrant hihhest precision throughout
- precision bearing for the lever shaft
- body with 3 dovetail slides for clamping the stem and other equipment
- body hard-chromed
- tungsten carbide ball 2 mm
- supplied in box with transparent lid with 1 stem 8 mm ,6 mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Telescoping gages are used for determining the true size of holes ,slots,and recesses up to 5/16"-6",8mm-150mm.The ends of both contacts are hardened and ground to a radius to allow proper clearance on the smallest hole the gage will enter.The final hole size is obtained by meazuring over the gage contacts with micrometer or calipers. 6 pieces range 8mm...
3 other products in the same category:
special tools for auto and moto.
Attach this powerful magnetic holder to flat or round surfaces to keep work in perfect alignment. The device reaches as far as 12 in. and includes a magnetic base, upright post swivel, upright post, swivel snug, gauge rod and indicator clamp. Knurled thumb screws provide a positive grip. Clamps to surface with up to 45 lbs. of magnetic pull. Attach this...