Mini universal magnetic stand for dial indicators
- Magnetic mounting base for graphite clock, mini, flexible fixed for precision measurement.
- Magnet mode with ON - OFF switch, so it can be moved at any time. Magnet power 25 KGR
- a total height of 190 mm
- base 35 mm x 30 mm
- hole diameter 8 mm
- powerful strong and precise rotary joints, fully adjustable, can be adjusted in any direction or position with a central locking mechanism.
- V-groove base for safe placement on cylindrical and flat surfaces.
- two magnetic faces down and back
- color red
- most measuring instruments are adjusted
- the clock writer is not included
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Counterbore drill bit
Hss M 10 Counterbore drill bit,for cutting holes where a capscrew or fastener is required to sit flush or even below the level of the workpiece .Thread size is the size of screw thread to sit within the hole and cutting diameter shows the size that will be cut for both the capscrew and head
Tools for cars engine valve
Valve spring compressor, specially designed for difficult access and deep-seated multi-valve cylinder heads.Fully adjustable valve spring compressor for use on large petrol and diesel engines. A unique ‘direct action’ compressor lever gives improved visibility and ease of use in areas of difficult access. Manufactured from heavy duty steel with all...
€3.50 ανα μετρο
Tube: oil resistant synthetic rubber.Reinforcement: one high tensile textile braid.Cover: abrasion, ozone and hydrocarbon resistant synthetic rubber.Application: low pressure hydraulic lines, fuel oil, antifreeze solutions, air and water. Specially designed for use in “PUSH ON” applications.HALOGEN-FREE COMPOUNDConstant operation: -20 °C +80 °C air max T...
special tools for auto and moto.
For professional, multi step testing of voltage and polarity with LED display. With 7 LED indications: 6V, 12V, 24V, 50V, 120V, 220V and 400V AC/DC. Force 88408 Voltage tester features: The voltages indicated are nominal values The display of the excessing of the upper limited value for low voltages only serves as a warning for the user and it is not a...
16 other products in the same category:
Micrometer 100 mm - 125 mm measuring range : 100 mm -125 mm resolution :0.01mm carbide-tipped measuring faces smooth surface with chrome clear scale with locking clamp ratcet or friction sleeve locking device to ensure the accuracy of repeatability